Senior FullStack Software Engineer
DIAG is transforming from a diagnostic laboratory into a software driven integrated healthcare solutions provider to doctors, clinics, corporations and consumers. You will be part of this transformation, putting technology at the heart of our business to support rapid growth. You will be building complex healthcare solutions to deliver user-focused technology-driven experiences for healthcare organisations, professionals and patients.
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let's talk!
We're not looking for stack experts. We're looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done.
As Senior FullStack Software Engineer, this position involves:
● Product development in PHP/Laravel and Vue.js.
● Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
● System architecture design following DDD, implementation, and testing.
● Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
● Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Required skills and experience:
● "Product Engineering" mindset.
● Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
● Extensive experience in similar roles building technically complex products in any web programming language. Successful candidates usually have 5 years of experience or more.
● An expert level at server-side, client-side or full stack development. Your final role within the team will depend on your skills and internal training will be provided.
● Obsession for quality and testing.
● Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
● Strong communication skills (in English).
Bonus points for:
● Experience with Python or other general purpose language.
● DevOps experience with the GCP suite.
● Experience with Event-oriented Architecture. We have an Apache Kafka.
● Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
● People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).
● Want to learn about the HealthCare industry and have an impact on how doctors can diagnose their patients.
What do we offer?
● Competitive compensation.
● Flexibility to work from home.
● Health perks.
● Meal allowance.
● Young and International environment.