Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
DIAG is transforming from a diagnostic laboratory into a software driven integrated healthcare solutions provider to doctors, clinics, corporations and consumers. We are putting technology at the heart of our business to support business growth and building our core around our own cloud based healthcare information system.
As UX/UI designer in DIAG, you will be in charge of creating seamless, user-focused and technology driven digital experiences for our internal systems, B2B and B2C solutions.
● Work with the product team to build concepts, prototypes, and final designs to improve existing products and bring new concepts to life.
● Use any tool necessary (wireframes, prototypes, images, sketches) to generate solutions and communicate your ideas.
● Conduct user studies, transform user feedback into design solutions that will support product goals.
● Create interaction models, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details.
● Contribute to ideation and sketching sessions, storyboards, prototyping and usability testing to create comprehensive wireframe system.
● Create and deliver mock ups to aid with cross-team communication, collaboration and development
Skills & Requirements
● Good proficiency in English
● 3+ years of related experience in UX/UI design
● A portfolio with visually appealing, and well explained UX/UI/interaction designs
● A solid knowledge of design fundamentals and being able to put it into practice
● A sense for prioritization and can manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
● Being able to make reasoned decisions and provide explanation that supports the solution
● Experience with Healthcare products or any kind of Process Management Systems is a plus
● We are using Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Overflow
● Good written and verbal communication in English,
● Responsible and has a very professional conduct,
● Takes full ownership and accountability,
● Believes in self improvement,
● Keeps his/her commitments,
● Okay with making mistakes and knows how to move on from them,
● Operates in a state of truth and honesty at all times.